Pour Out Life


As a Foster Parent for over 10 years I have seen so many young people come and go. Some have been apart of my life since then and we have a good relationship


. A young man I have been caring for now is in trouble with Graduating High school in time. His decision making has been a little careless and he now suffers from lack of credits. I just have returned from a meeting at his school and we have come up with a plan to meet the requirements for graduating on time. A big part of this plan falls on me. Why? Because I have to poor my time and effort to help him. Keep him on tract and make sure his work is done. Now some will say that Its to late for him and he may not be worth it. But I know from experience that when no one cares about your education you wont either. I was that young man 35 years ago and i fell through the cracks. So I have this thing with kids that it breaks my heart to see them fail at school. What a hard road lays ahead for them.

The Lord showed me today that he wants me to look at the lost soul out there the same way. Because I know what lays before them. Loved ones we need to pour out from ourselves into others the Love of God. To not give up on anyone. To show them that to Graduate into His Kingdom is A Joy and Privilege. Does it make life easy for them, maybe not but it makes life everlasting. So pour out today into someones Life.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment