No Second Class Here


Often we see children in church as second class citizens sort to speak. This last Sunday was a profound day for me as I watched the children put on a Christmas Play. Now I have seen this many times over the years but this was a special day as the Spirit of God took over and children were weeping and could not speak. This flowed over to the Church as a whole and God moved on us all. I write alot about the relationship of children and their Parents as we are Children of God and we relate to Him as Children. The Prophet Joel says In the last days I will pour out of my Spirit says the Lord on all flesh , and your sons and daughters will prophesy . Children with a Heart toward God will be among these. Jesus said suffer not the little children to come unto me. I ask you all today not to look at our children as second class in the Kingdom of God. He will use them. So teach them at home as well as in church, Pray with them ,Read the Word with them and sing with them. Let them become involved at Church and in Ministry as well. Train them Up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment